Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Ameenpur lake


I was long overdue visiting this lake which is very near to where I live. Until recently I never had the opportunity to go visit. Like every other lake and water body in my area this lake too is fast becoming a victim to growing real estate and toxic dumps from the surrounding industries. The shore is dotted with dead cat fish which gave me a semi fright. I usually avoid conditions like that, but the place was too vast and the sky light was mesmerizing. It was mixture of both pleasant and unpleasant. It was supposed to be a fishing trip but my friend only happened to catch one small pomfret fish which was soon thrown back into the water, but not before taking its picture.      






--Viisshnu Vardhan--

1 comments:

supriya gupta said...

nice blog..keep rocking.. here is my visit at Ameenpurlake https://www.meralookvook.com/2018/07/my-hippie-style-and-ameenpur-lake-view.html

Post a Comment